At WeSchool, a leading EdTech company in Europe, we're changing the way 21st century professionals learn with our user-friendly and highly intuitive learning platform, already embraced by millions of users. As we expand our reach, we're strategically targeting the Learning & Development sector, aiming to become the first choice for companies in need of an efficient, user-centric learning platform.
We are working to create a community of Team Leaders, HR, People and L&D professionals interested in innovative training, with dedicated website and social media editorial plans aimed at sharing value and creating meaningful conversations.
About the Role:
As a Content Editor at WeSchool, you will have a crucial role in crafting engaging and impactful content that resonates with our audience. You will be in charge of leading our content plan on all the WeSchool channels, with the aim of creating conversations with the audience and contributing to the lead generation process.
Our platform is all about doing more with less, helping instructors, guide learners and the engagement high, always improving. If you’re passionate about creating engaging and meaningful content for professionals in skill development, WeSchool is where you can excel. We invest a lot of time and energy in our content as we believe that finding new and creative ways to engage learners is key!
- Lead, execute, and report on the social media strategy (mainly focusing on LinkedIn and Meta);
- Lead, execute, and report on the website editorial strategy;
- Collaborate on content creation in B2B marketing campaigns for different advertising channels (mainly Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, other Software Comparison Websites);
- Nurture and coordinate with a network of freelancers and external authors for dedicated content marketing resources;
- Create copy for collateral WeSchool brand communications across different marketing channels and formats: other digital properties (e.g. third-party advertising platforms and software comparison websites), newsletters, press releases, events;
- Interpret and report on quantitative and qualitative content performance metrics (understanding analytics of the main publishing platforms, e.g. LinkedIn Analytics);
- Ensure consistency in tone of voice and brand identity within all written marketing materials.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Content Specialist/Editor, ideally within the L&D or HR space.
- Proven experience in developing and executing B2B product communication strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of the main social media platforms.
- A deep understanding of trending topics in HR, the future of work, and skill capabilities development scenarios.
- A portfolio of written content creation, including engaging articles and social media posts.
- Excellent reviewing skills in English, focussing on grammar, quality and content uniqueness (professional French knowledge will be considered a plus).
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to build active relationships with influencers and experts in the space.
- Ability to design content aligned with communication and business objectives.
- English fluency is a must, you will work with teams across multiple countries (professional French knowledge will be considered a plus).
Nice to have:
- A passion for the world of L&D and HR.
- Intermediate level of French language.
- Experience in a startup environment. We're looking for a dynamic and highly energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full-remote (with availability to be in the office for the onboarding process and when needed during the collaboration) or hybrid in Milan.
- Frequent internal training opportunities.
- A yearly personal development budget.
- A diverse, inclusive, and multicultural working environment.
- Events at our office in Milan and other offsite opportunities.