At WeSchool, an innovative EdTech startup leading the market in Italy, we're changing the way people learn with our user-friendly and highly intuitive learning platform, already embraced by millions of users. As we expand our reach, we're strategically targeting the Learning & Development sector, aiming to become the first choice for companies in need of an efficient, user-centric learning platform.
We are very excited about using AI to make courses even better and we are exploring Web3 technology to create special certificates for educational institutions using Non-Fungible Tokens.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager at WeSchool, you will have a crucial role in shaping our product. You’ll work closely with colleagues in engineering, design and marketing to bring our vision to life. Your decisions will help steer the product's future and the success of WeSchool.
Our platform is all about doing more with less, helping instructors, guide students, keeping learners engaged, and always improving. If you’re passionate about creating a great user experience in education, WeSchool is where you can excel. We invest a lot of time brainstorming ideas, looking into new technologies and getting feedback from users to understand their needs. We believe that finding new and creative ways to improve the learning experience is key!
- Define and manage comprehensive product strategies and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and launch new product features.
- Manage end-to-end product development, from conception to launch.
- Gather and analyze user feedback and data to inform product decisions.
- Work closely with the company's C-suite to define product vision and priorities.
- Be the voice of the customer within the company, ensuring that user needs and expectations are at the heart of our product development process.
- Translate complex product requirements into detailed functional specifications and user stories.
- Work closely with the engineering team to prioritize and manage product backlogs. Challenge their assumptions in a constructive manner and push for excellence and efficiency.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to a wide range of audiences, from internal stakeholders to customers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally at a company with established product processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work with focus, understand the levers in product development, and prioritize projects based on their potential for high impact.
- Proven experience in managing end-to-end product development.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A self-starter with a strong ability to learn independently and adapt to new challenges and environments.
- A positive, can-do attitude. We're looking for a go-getter who takes initiative and doesn't get discouraged in the face of challenges.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, make informed decisions quickly, and manage shifting priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to articulate product strategy and understand technical trade-offs.
- English fluency is a must, you will work with teams across multiple countries.
Nice to have:
- A passion for/work experience in the EdTech industry.
- Experience in managing up and collaborating effectively with C-suite and senior leadership team.
- Experience in a startup environment. We're looking for a dynamic and highly energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- B2B SaaS experience.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Full-remote (with availability to be in the office for the onboarding process and when needed during the collaboration) or hybrid in Milan
- Frequent internal training opportunities
- A yearly personal development budget
- A diverse, inclusive, and multicultural working environment
- Events at our office in Milan and other offsite opportunities
Learn more about our Company Values, Culture & Benefits here.